HTML, CSS & Wordpress
Word, Power Point & Excel
Senior Graphic Designer with eight years of experience in the management of the complete design process, from conceptualization to print production. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities.
- Design, layout and production for over 100 national trade shows including popup displays, banners, and large format signage
- Translate project objectives and create solutions that combine functionality and aesthetics
- Manage two person staff in a fast-paced, deadline-driven sign shop while overseeing warehouse staff in setting up graphics in trade show structures
- Collaborate with an average of 80 clients on an annual basis regarding design briefs and concepts
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaborate with clients and other team members
- Coordinate with vendors/printers on collateral/large format projects, producing clear job specs, reviewing proofs for accuracy, and ordering material
- Production work including preflighting, printing, and cutting large format signs
- Engineer custom three dimensional units and floor plans using AutoCAD
- Worked in the Copy & Print Center on clients small and large format printing needs
- Performed daily department tasks including stocking, creating merchandise displays, remerchandising, pricing markdowns, transferring merchandise, inventory control, and processing transactions.
- Maintained stock of supplies and requisition any needed items.
- Cleaned machines, perform minor repairs, and reported major repair needs.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction
- Built and maintained strong client relationships to ensure leads, future business and maximized productivity
- Fundamentals of AutoCad